Life Coaching: Create a Workout & Nutrition Plan Based on Your Clients’ Fitness, Weight Loss, Dieting & Nutrition Goals
What you’ll learn
Develop a step-by-step nutrition and exercise program to use with your clients
Know human anatomy and physiology, nutrient density, macronutrients, micronutrients, and dieting
Identify the psychology of behavioral change and how to motivate your clients to achieve their goals and prevent relapse
Design a custom health-coaching package focused on YOUR unique passions and experience
proven life coaching best practices, including coaching models, personality theory, healthy psychology, and professional life coaching communication techniques
Screen clients, conduct the initial interview, and assess clients’ readiness, body composition, cardiorespiratory fitness, core stability, and nutrition
Feel confident as a health and nutrition coach because you have developed a strong foundation both of theory and practical application
No prior health knowledge is required or assumed
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
Learn powerful motivational techniques and hands-on practical tools to guide your clients to support their emotional, behavioral, physical, and nutritional wellbeing.
Develop a strong foundation of health theory related to human anatomy, nutrition, and physical fitness, so that you can be a confident and effective health and nutrition life coach through this nutrition certification.
Learn core, professional life coaching skills, such as how to develop rapport with your clients, work together to set achievable goals, and support them using powerful communication and questioning techniques and hands-on practical tools.
Learn proper interview and screening methods designed to help you determine a client’s needs and their readiness to change. Plus, you’ll receive detailed fitness and nutrition assessments to use with your clients, allowing you to develop a customized step-by-step nutritional and exercise program that will get them the results they are looking for.
Develop a strong understanding of the psychology of behavioral change so that you can help your clients get past self-defeating habits, avoid relapse, and overcome resistance so they can create a lasting lifestyle change.
This fitness and nutrition certification program will give you everything you need to design your own health and nutrition life coaching based on your own experience and knowledge and the areas of wellness that you are passionate about.
At the end of the course you will be a Nutrition Life Coach and you will become an advocate for healthy living, a health educator, and an active partner that helps each client unlock their potential through healthy lifestyle choices.
It’s a great time to become a life coach—life coaching is a $2 billion industry and one of the fastest growing industries in the world! Whether you are new to the life coaching field or you have been practicing for years this course is for you as it will take you from foundation materiel to advance techniques and strategies to help transform your clients life.
The best thing about life coaching is that anyone can be a coach! You can coach clients on any topic that you love or any experience that you have, whether it’s to help them improve a skill, achieve their goals, find more meaning and purpose in life, overcome challenges, find true happiness, get healthy, feel more confident, advance their career, start a business, or any other way you feel inspired to help someone transform their lives!
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to feel confident as a life coach, get your clients real results, and create a thriving life coaching business! You’ll receive:
- Life coaching industry best practices
- Professional life coaching skills and techniques
- Done-for-you templates, worksheets, and questionnaires
You will develop a strong foundation of understanding of how to be an effective coach, including:
- Overcoming your own biases as a life coach
- Establishing healthy boundaries and expectations
You’ll develop strong communication skills, including powerful listening skills and vital questioning skills that will allow you to help clients develop a better understanding of themselves.
You’ll learn core life coaching tools, including goal setting exercises and accountability tips to help you empower your clients to follow through and achieve their goals.
You’ll learn popular activities you can use with your clients, like the wheel of life, journaling, affirmations, as well as popular Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques.
You’ll develop the mindset of success including developing your emotional intelligence, learning how to establish rapport with your clients, make sure you and your clients are approaching coaching with a growth mindset, and develop true confidence as a life coach.
And then, you’ll dig deeper with in-depth life coaching processes designed to help you coach your clients to achieve specific outcomes. Processes we will cover include:
- Decision making
- Taking action
- Overcoming fear
- Creating change
- Finding passion and purpose
- Rewriting your life story
You’ll also receive a ton of done-for-you templates, intake forms, worksheet activities, and questionnaires.
You’ll have the skills, tools, mindset, and processes to thrive as a life coach and make a difference in people’s lives.
But, we want to make sure that your business thrives too! And, so the course also includes strategies for growing your coaching business, including:
- Naming your offering
- Structuring your coaching
- Determining your value
- Setting your price
- Identifying your niche
- Crafting a magnet message (elevator pitch)
- Creating a life coaching package
- Offering group coaching
- Tips for what actually works when marketing your business!
In summary this fitness and nutrition certification will provide the following:
- This life coaching certification will assist you in creating a step-by-step nutrition and exercise program to use with your clients
- This fitness and nutrition certification program will give you the tools to design a custom health coaching that is focused and in alignment with YOUR unique passions and experience
- Begin your fitness and nutrition life coaching practice with proven tools and processes to use with your clients, saving you time, stress, and money.
- This fitness and nutrition certification will also provide proven life coaching best practices, including life coaching models, personality theory, health psychology, and professional life coaching communication techniques.
- You will also develop a thorough understanding of human anatomy and physiology, nutrient density, macronutrients, micronutrients, and dieting
- Through this fitness and nutrition certification, you will learn how to screen clients, conduct the initial interview, and assess clients’ readiness, body composition, cardiorespiratory fitness, core stability, and nutrition
- Learn life coaching skills and psychological principals of behavioral change and how to motivate your clients to achieve their fitness, nutrition, and life goals and prevent relapse
- This fitness and nutrition certification will leave you feeling confident as a health and nutrition life coach because you have developed a strong foundation both of theory and practical application.
- By earning your fitness and nutritional certification you will also have the credibility that your clients are looking for by being able to say that you are a Certified Health and Nutrition Life Coach.
So, are you ready to help your clients transform their lives through health, nutrition, and fitness? If so enroll now, we look forward to seeing you in the course!
Guarantee: We know you will love this course. However, we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee if the course does not meet your needs for any reason.
Who this course is for:
- You are a fitness professional, personal trainer, life coach, therapist, health care worker, holistic medicine practitioner or other professional who wants to add powerful nutrition and fitness life coaching tools to your toolbox
- You are passionate about health, nutrition, and/or physical fitness and you want to become a health and nutrition life coach
- You are a LIFE COACH that focuses on health, nutrition, or fitness
- Your clients are struggling with stress, burn-out, unhealthy habits, poor diets, or are out of shape and want to develop healthy eating patterns and a diet and exercise program
- You want to help people enhance their well-being, improve their quality of life, prevent illness, and live a happy, healthy lifestyle
- You want to learn proven processes and powerful tools for helping your clients reach their nutrition, fitness, and overall wellness goals