Understand critical concepts from the Agile Practice Guide that’ll help you succeed in the PMP certification exam 2021
What you’ll learn
Deep understanding of Agile concepts tested in the PMP Exam
An understanding of not only Scrum but several other Agile frameworks
Covers the new exam outline for the PMP exam in 2021
Access to high quality PMP exam prep questions
Simple, Clear, and Concise explanations that help you get ready for the exam as fast as possible
Not only learn how to pass the PMP but also learn project management
Participants should qualify for the PMP exam
A basic understand of project management
Desire and dedication to crack the PMP exam successfully
Interest in the field of project management
With numerous reports coming in from exam takers that the PMP exam is heavily focused on agile (in many cases >70% of the PMP exam is agile), this course has been designed to enable you to tackle the agile aspects of the PMP exam successfully. All the videos and materials covered in this course are aligned with the PMP exam content outline (PMP ECO) that serves as the PMP exam syllabus. Hence, you won’t need to waste your precious time going through other resources.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of the several agile and hybrid frameworks, their characteristics, the role of agile leaders, the dynamics of an agile team, the responsibilities of an agile organization, and much more. Therefore, by the end of this course, you’ll be well equipped to deal with various scenarios tested in the PMP exam.
This course includes the following:
- Byte-sized engaging videos on various topics tested in the PMP exam.
- All concepts explained in depth to develop a deeper understanding of the subject.
- Tests at the end of each chapter and mock PMP exams.
- Additional resources (blogs, articles, and videos) to enhance understanding of PMP situational questions.
- All your questions answered promptly in the Udemy Q&A section.
This is the only course on Udemy that covers the agile portions of the PMP exam in so much depth.
Disclaimer: PMI, PMBOK 6, and PMP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI PMP examination
- Anyone interested in a career in Project Management
- People working in predictive and agile project management environments
- People who wish to expand their existing project management knowledge
- Project Managers, Project Assistants, Entrepreneurs, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Senior Leadership
- Technical Professionals who wish to move into a business/project management role