Learn AWS Cloud fundamentals | Prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner CLF-C01 | Practice Exam with Exercises
What you’ll learn
AWS Cloud Fundamentals with Hands-on Working Knowledge
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – CLF-C01 Curriculum
Certification Exam Practice Exercises and Solutions
AWS Cloud Architecture, Services, and Concepts Beyond the Certification Exam
Do you want to get started in AWS and also get certified?
We created this course to cover everything you should learn to qualify for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Exam.
- I structured this course in 14 sections. The first section gives you some preliminary information about the course and what you should do before you start the course. The second section of this course is your getting started for cloud computing and the AWS Cloud platform. I will make you familiar with some Cloud Computing concepts, terminologies, and AWS Cloud platform. The third section onwards is designed to cover specific areas of AWS cloud computing. For example, section three starts with networking basics and takes you deep into AWS networking. The fourth is dedicated to identity and access management in AWS. Similarly, section five takes you deep into the Amazon EC2, and so on. Each section is dedicated to a specific area, so you don’t lose focus and relation amongst the services.
- The end of each section gives you a quiz to check your knowledge acquired in the section.
- The last section presents you with some tips and guidance on preparing for the exam and how to attempt exam questions.
- Finally, I have a full-length practice exam that simulates the actual exam experience for you. You can take the practice exam and check your exam readiness.
- I do not stop presenting you with a practice exam. I will go further and take the practice exam myself, discuss every question, all the options and help you learn why a given option is correct and other options are incorrect. In this process, you will also learn how to attempt the questions in the actual exam. How to navigate through the answers and reach the correct option? This approach helps you to learn and understand the overall mindset and analysis approach for the actual exam.
I am sure you will like the course, learn AWS cloud in general and get yourself certified.
See you in the course.
Keep Learning and Keep Growing.
Who this course is for:
- Software engineering professional willing to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
- IT Professionals willing to learn and master AWS Cloud core concepts and working knowledge