Management Accounting & Bookkeeping Basics. Accounting & Bookkeeping Concepts. Learn Accounting & Bookkeeping.
What you’ll learn
Learn the basics of managerial accounting (cost accounting)
Understand the basic managerial accounting terms & vocabulary
Understand the difference between product costs and period costs
Understand how to read a Balance Sheet and Income Statement (Statement of Profit & Loss)
LEARN MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING (COST ACCOUNTING) STEP BY STEP
Managers all over the world use managerial accounting to make business decision to improve profitability of their businesses. In this course I will show you how to do managerial accounting and bookkeeping, and apply those skills to your job. This is a no-fluff, straight-to-the-point course.
Each short lesson is around 3-7 minutes. You can learn at your own pace anytime, anywhere.
Traditional managerial & cost accounting textbooks are long and boring. This course makes learning managerial accounting & bookkeeping easy because I explain everything in a plain, simple language that’s fun to learn.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- What is managerial accounting & cost accounting
- Managerial accounting terms & vocabulary
- Product costs vs period costs
- Balance sheet and income statement
- Income statement examples of merchandising companies & manufacturing companies
- Schedule of Cost of Goods Manufactured
- And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA – Calvin K. Lee
- Calvin has 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping, and provided consulting services for Fortune 500 companies
- Calvin has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young LLP)
- Calvin is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
- Over 77,000+ students from 178 countries enrolled in his courses
- Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE
- Subtitles (captions) available in English
- Certificate of Completion available
- 30-day money-back guarantee
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Accountants and bookkeepers
- Accounting and bookkeeping students
- Managers who want to better understand accounting & profitability reports